Near of my 39
years old, I have been thinking about in different situations that have marked
my life in all spaces and places, where I have walked and shared, with many
co-workers, with my friends, my Parents, and different people who taught me to
be a good person. When I was a teenager, I dreamed with to be a doctor, also
with to be a football player or world traveler, but at the same time I was
listening to radio at the time and its different stations, as a Veracruz Stereo
98.9, Todelar stereo, or the old Radioactiva, and so many other stations,
special situation, which led me to love radio. In 1993 I studied in the school
of speech, school where I was learning about the radio and how to make it.
After this I was working in stations as Vida stereo 88.4 Radio super 710 am, Superstation
92.9, and finally, in the Music Channel, where I was a presenter video, now in
the FM 106.3,
In this all-time
I have had two terrible experiences, the first was in Vida stereo 88.4, and
this station was always threatened by the militiamen who
were at war with the gunmen in this neighborhood. In this time we felt bad.
Fortunately we came out unscathed from these difficult times, finally I have
remembered a very funny experience that I lived in 92.9 Superstation, when I
was on the air for the first time alone, in this time our planet could enjoy of
the world soccer cup from Korea y Japon, this day, I said we are
living the best experience of the World Cup in Korea and ham. Through
the time I have seen many of my dreams including to be broadcaster came true
with effort and dedication I hope have a
good day, thank you very much for your time.
No comments:
Post a Comment