At the beginning of
2011, exactly on February I went to Europe with my uncle the first step was in
Germany, The Hitler’s land. This trip was a dream of musical group dream inwhich
my uncle was one of the directors, and the person who organized all the stuff
for all the people including me, get this dream.
This experience was
about one month in Europe lands, I had been touring in Germany fifteen daysand
others fifteen days in Spain, I got several dreams like was traveling far away
from my country to know other cultures, visiting Pacha one of the Best group of
electronic clubs in the world and walking through Barcelona because for me is
the Best city in the world after Medellin, Those days were the most fascinating in my life, I felt
very exited on each one of this experiences.
By the time that I
was starting the tour, the time in Germany was too strong because the group
start with the presentations in several cities and towns like Frankfurt,
Dortmund, Schwetzingen, Wiesbaden and others, I accompanied the group as
logistic carrying instruments and also several days I dressed up the uniform of
theirs with the national emblem, In this moment myself felt part of this group,
nice experience.
After each three
strong days we had free time to relax and went out to know the cities, but Europe was in winter, we needed put a lot of clothing
because the weather was between -1° and 3° more or less my uncle and me felt
pain in the ears, in the hands because weather was too cold and maybe pain in
our feets because when we was going out to know the touristic places, we walked
a lot.
Then we had to left
Germany when the first part of the tour ended and also my uncle has to do procedures
of the residence because he was doing a master in nursing at that time in
Alicante.
We went to Spain the first step was Barcelona, a friend of my uncle and her husband receive us in their house around three o four days, I don’t remember exactly but was magic days, we was touring and visiting the ramblesMontjuïc, Gaudi museums and restaurants in the dock.
We went to Spain the first step was Barcelona, a friend of my uncle and her husband receive us in their house around three o four days, I don’t remember exactly but was magic days, we was touring and visiting the ramblesMontjuïc, Gaudi museums and restaurants in the dock.
After to touring by
Barcelona, we went to Madrid to visit a part of family and also to got my dream
to know Pacha, Madrid a club with three different electronic atmospheres, this
experience was the best in this trip I went with my uncle who doesn’t like this
kind of music but I know that he enjoyed like me, he was a little bit drunk.
The last step of my
amazing experience was Alicante but I was beginning to feel nervous because
from Alicante I should to return to Colombia passing by Frankfurt one night
alone because my uncle needed to keep in Spain doing his procedures.
This return was also
exciting because I had to be able to return by myself, even I didn’t know
anything of English or German, I had been waiting around 14 hours at the
airport without sleep and with two big baggage, meanwhile I had tried take a
rest an African started to speak me and I didn’t understand him, was too fun
because we was communicating through signals, and also we played cards, the
only bad thing of the African man was his smell.
As I said, you are be
able to get your goals if you propose the things, all is in your mind, I
returned to my country without problems, I had been sleeping 10 hours which
during the flight to Bogota, and I feel so proud of the trip which my uncle
gave me, I was missing my family and my beautiful city but I arrive with a lot
of experiences that I want to repeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment