Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MY MOST EXCITING EXPERIENCE- Carolina Martinez


Since I was a child I have loved extreme sports so much  like : parachuting, paragliding, diving with a shark, climbing the big mountains, etc. And when I was 16 years old I had the opportunity to threw in paraglinding, and for me this activity was  the best moment and the best memories in my live. It  Was on  june 7th , 2011. My parents gave me this present for my birthday and we went to San Felix, and while we were going  there, my father was very nervous and he only told me:” Caro think it well, it is so dangerous and scary “ but my mother told him :” Don`t worry my love, this is the dream of our daugther” but when we got there and when  we were waiting the turn, my father was so nervous and when the instructor call us to sign the permission, my father didn`t want to sign this paper and my mother had to sign it. In the moment when I heard my name, I was feeling a lot of nervous and exciting and when the instructor told me “take impulse and run” and when he isaid me this phrase, I was feeling a lot of adrenaline, as I have never felt. I took impulse, I run and when I noticed I was flying free like the wind. While we were flying the instructor told me” Don`t worry Carolina, be calm”. But we were flying over a cloud and it is pretty dangerous because I don`t have visibility and it is possible to crash with anything or  otherwise we don`t  land fast” . This happened because I thow the parachuting at 5 ocloc`k and this is a dangerous time because the winds are very strong.

I have never had other interesting and exciting experience like this one. I didnt feel scary, but when we were flying  a crossed wind hit us and I felt a Little bit fear beacuse the movement made me  think the parachute could close, and I thought we were gonig  down to  earth. However it was the most wonderful experience in my life because I was feeling like a bird flying around the sky. But the most distressing moment was when we need to land because the strong winds didn`t permit landing well and for this reason we  landed in Bello city and come back to San Felix. There, my parents  were very worried for me becaue I came back  there at 8 o`clock

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment