Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MY TRIP TO PANACA. BY: Sergio Alejandro Carvajal M.


One year ago I went to Panaca with my family. Panaca is an interactive park, it has a lot of attractions and beautiful shows with different animals and some people wear costumes to make the show more exciting. I was visiting the park and I wanted to go to Canopea, because I had heard some people talking about it in the entrance of the park. It caused me curiosity because they had said that this is the largest and tallest cable of South America. Later we were talking along the park and watching some shows, we arrive to the canope´s tower and I invited my brother to ride in this attraction because it seemed great. Our parents agreed with us and they paid the ticket. When we entered in the Canopea one person gave us the instructions and the appropriate clothing to use the cable. When I started to climb up the towel I was scared and I wanted to back out but my parents had already paid the ticket and the money could not be returned.

When I arrived to top of the tower, I left other people to ride first than me, all people seemed scared and anxious. I was listening some shootings and this caused me more fear to see the people traveling by cable at high speed. I decide to throw me, though. In the middle of the route I stopped but I didn’t know why. I had been hanging for fifteen minutes approximately, those minutes were very long and I was screaming to ask help. From the place that I was, I could see the entire park and some towns like Quimbaya and Montenegro. I was thinking that I will stay here for a long time, I remembered a movie that I had watched about two guys who died in a park, they were hanging too, but the park where they were was near the mountains and the season was winter.

When I got off the attraction, I was afraid and the people who were in charge of the Canopea apologized to my parents and me and they gave us a bonus to buy in the store some memories. At the exit of the park I saw a photo, in which I was, my mother bought it. Finally we went to the hotel to relax after a heavy day.

I remember it and I would not like to ride again.




No comments:

Post a Comment